Monday, April 9, 2012

My final post

Today is my final post, but the conversation is not ending; it is actually just getting started at heelsandhelmets.com

Heels & Helmets is no longer the voice of one person.   What once was just commentary about one sport from the perspective of one lady is now a channel with several ladies contributing about business, sports, fashion and fitness to help other ladies become their best.

Visit us at heelsandhelmets.com and get the scoop on football AND basketball, baseball, golf and hockey.  You can also learn the secrets to building your best look, finding shopping bargains and staying in shape.  I told you that we were just getting started!

Thank you for following this blog.  I will continue to write about football in Gridiron and hope to hear from you at my new home, heelsandhelmets.com.

Ciao!

Heels & Helmets now @MzGridiron at heelsandhelmets.com

No comments:

Post a Comment