Monday, October 17, 2011

It’s on ladies!

I am so pleased to announce that the NFL has truly heard my cry.  For years I have been screaming pink is awareness for breast cancer, not all things women.  Sure, I like the color pink; but if I am going to support my team, I want to wear my team colors.  



Ladies, now you can truly represent your team.  The NFL has stepped up their women’s apparel game.  The line is complete with fashionable jackets, boots and accessories.  They even licensed to one of our favorites – Victoria’s Secret!  There are options for business casual, beach, lounge and of course game day!

The best part about the new line is that it fits us and our curves.  No more small, unflattering box cut jerseys.  We can stop cutting, tying and tucking jerseys to make them look fairly decent.  Actually, you do not have to wear a jersey at all to show your team spirit.  Trust me. 


I had the opportunity to be a model in the NFL’s women’s apparel campaign, appropriately titled, “Fit For You.”  So, I have tried several of the items from the collection and I loved it.

Check out this video to see some of the latest additions to the NFL’s women apparel collection and see behind the scenes images from the photo shoot.







Ciao! 
Heels & Helmets

No comments:

Post a Comment