Sunday, February 5, 2012

Lombardi goes to…


It is finally game day!  I am torn between our Super Bowl teams this year.  The Patriots have Tom Brady leading their offense, but the Giants ended the season strong and have a nice defensive line.  Eli Manning and the Giants offense are not shabby either. 

Brady is the man, but I think that the Giants defense will be able to put some pressure on him.  I also think that their secondary will be able to stop his key targets Aaron Hernandez and Rob Gronkowski. 

On the other side of the ball, I believe that New York’s trio of wide receivers will get a lot of action.  The Patriots defense will not be successful slowing down Victor Cruz, Hakeem Nicks or Mario Manningham.  So, I am picking the Giants to win Super Bowl XLVI.

Enjoy watching the game!

Ciao!
Heels & Helmets®

No comments:

Post a Comment